Come one, come all! The Ripponlea Kindergarten Replay Festival is coming to town on Sunday 17 September, and everyone is invited. A celebration of sustainability and community, the Festival has something for all ages – whether you’re young, older or in between! So come along, have some fun and get to know others in your local community. The Elwood Toy Library will be there promoting the joys of more toys with less waste.
• Grab a bargain in our once-loved quality adult and children’s clothing sale.
• Buy some great used toys.
• Search for a literary favourite in the second-hand book sale.
• Get the kids involved in the children’s arts and crafts activities using only recycled and natural materials.
• Learn from sustainable practice workshops including DIY natural skin products and cleaning products.
• Enjoy music, children’s dance and yoga workshops.
• Keep your energy levels up, plenty of food vendors on site (this is an alcohol free event).
• Plus, there’ll be fantastic sustainable products for sale and loads of great raffle prizes!
Entry is free, with the Festival running from 10am-2pm at Ripponlea Primary School in Carrington Grove, East St Kilda. Ripponlea is a not-for-profit community-run kinder offering 3 and 4 year old kindergarten programs, and one of the last of its kind in the area. It offers a nurturing learning environment that is all-inclusive, flexible, safe and a sustainable setting for children.
All proceeds from the Festival will go towards building a new entrance to make the Kinder more accessible to individuals with disabilities.